Depilex Smileagain Foundation is committed to provide the acid survivors not only with medical care and assistance but also an adequate chance to become productive, self-reliant members of the society that has ostracized them. Our vision extends beyond the immediate.
Aims and objectives:
- To educate the public about violence against women with emphasis on acid & kerosene burn victims.
- To voice concern collectively in order to try to put an end to this felony.
- To provide an impetus to the government to implement and enforce legislation.
- To set up a legal representation cell.
- To provide medical treatment and reconstructive surgery for the survivors.
- To ensure medical, financial, psychological, moral and vocational support
- To create a volunteer workers support group to interact with the survivors and help their re-absorption in the mainstream society.
- To help with job placement for the survivors.