The Helping Hands Trust was established in 2004, and since then this organization has been a strong advocate of providing legal assistance to the ones in need. From 2010, we planned to expand our horizon by assisting the ones struck by poverty and unemployment; meanwhile also helping the young in grooming them towards their personal maturing, also named as ‘Youth Development’.
Our job as an NGO is to cater to the needs of such poverty-stricken people of the society irrespective of their caste, creed or color. The Helping Hands Trust works hard to ensure that there is no woman who cries tears of penury, no man who sleeps with an empty stomach, and no child who is deprived of the right to education; at least not under our watch. We fight to eradicate destitution, unemployment, illiteracy, and various other socio-economic problems which the less fortunate people of our society end up facing regularly. We strive to intensify the upcoming youth and most importantly we strive to make a difference to the lives of many.
RELEVANT HADEES –
“Help one another in acts of piety and righteousness. And do not assist each other in acts of sinfulness and transgression. And be aware of Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment” (al-Maaidah:2)
“Whoever relieves a believer’s distress of the distressful aspects of this world, Allah will rescue him from a difficulty of the difficulties of the Hereafter.” (Narrated by Abu-Huraira)
“Whoever alleviates [the situation of] one in dire straits who cannot repay his debt, Allah will alleviate his lot in both this world and in the Hereafter.” (Narrated by Abu-Huraira)
“Whoever would be pleased to have Allah save him from distress on the Day of Resurrection should then relieve one in straitened circumstances or completely remove his debt.” (Recorded by Muslim)
“The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity.” – Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 604
“Give (regular charity) out of your property, for truly it is a purifier, and be kind to your relatives and acknowledge the rights of the poor, neighbors and (those in need who seek your help).” – Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 3
FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
Demoralized, discouraged and anxious. These three words summarize most of our nation’s youth. In a world full of chaos and turmoil, it is very common for this generation to be confused about what they want to do. Problems like anxiety, depression and hopelessness are hackneyed. But we believe that with a little effort, we can fight it all back. HHT provides a platform for the helpless young people to discover, learn, polish, and grow their true inner selves and become able adults who can successfully contribute to our society and serve our country at the right time.
HHT also makes sure to provide young people with adequate knowledge and skills for them to implement in their real lives by conducting career counseling sessions, seminars or impactful guest speaker sessions for their benefit. The people who have hidden abilities and talents instilled in them naturally but have no way of discovering them, our NGO is our go-to place for such people as it assists them and ensures to bring out their absolute best in front of an audience. FDP is originated to attain its objectives to completion by making all these individuals active members of our society so they can too lead a prosperous future.
Aims and Objectives:
- To counsel the youth out of their desperate stage where they feel like they are lost and alone, and just be there for them and help them through this phase
- To motivate them and guide them through their respective paths so that they can learn to develop confidence building.
- To improve their habits and behaviors in accordance with acceptable social standards, simultaneously teaching them basic ethics and etiquettes.
- To help them resolve any inner conflict they are facing and to make them understand that they are not alone in fighting this battle and that our support will be constant.
- To assist them in setting a goal for themselves for which proper career counseling will be given so that they can decide on an aim and remain focused on it.
- To help them discover themselves and how to deal with difficult situations in life to face challenges
- To build their relationships with others through harmony so that they can feel a sense of nearness
The Helping Hands Trust aims to endow education as a medium for knowledge to the people in need of their help, and to make sure they participate in the initiatives taken by them to build an empire of hope for the ones in need to lead to a sustainable future.
Media being the main source of communication nowadays, HHT has decided to use it in its advantage. Our NGO has taken an initiative at a larger scale to broaden its perspective by introducing their very own Web TV known as HHTTv.net. This channel will help HHT to raise awareness amongst society resulting in a bigger impact towards the betterment of our society.
HHTTv.net will provide a platform to spread the voice to the viewers in eradicating the basic social problems like unemployment and illiteracy, inviting anybody willing to help channel their goals in an efficient way. We also envision ourselves to make short films, documentaries or initiate seminars to take place and make sure to webcast those through our network so our hope to target out as many people possible remains successful. At the same time, we also encourage other NGOs to use our platform and partner with us to continue to improve livelihoods.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES –
The Helping Hands Trust aims to highlight and discover all arising problems in our society and provide the best possible solutions to their problems. Our program is specially designed to cater to those problems and attain the required objectives of our organization –
- To impart education irrespective of a person’s race, ethnicity, color or gender.
- To reach out to number of viewers as to attain our target to increase our viewership as a channel.
- To ensure youth participation so no individual goes back without learning.
- To empower and equip our people with the required tools needed for their training and outcomes.
- To give out as many employment opportunities as possible through our project to eliminate unemployment from its root.
- To conduct life changing and personality changing sessions from time to time to benefit each individual in any way possible.
- To work solely for the interest of the Web TV, and not for any personal interest or motive behind it.
Unemployment is the base of so many social, political, and economical issues such as poverty, corruption, bribery, theft, and what not. As unemployment is directly proportional to poverty, it is giving root to the increasing crime rate in our society. Through the project, ‘Job Bank’ we provide ample of job opportunities in our largely populated country, and also properly allocate our abundant manpower simultaneously. ‘Job Bank’ is initiated by our NGO to put an end to all basic problems like no awareness, lack of skills or resources, financial assistance, and procrastination, by providing them with a platform to showcase their talents in return for good remuneration packages.
We realize that our country has plentiful undiscovered skills and potential, and we aim to hunt for that through this program. Skilled and non-skilled individuals are a need of every growing organization, therefore through this initiative we are not only going to be providing families with breadwinners but we are also going to be helping out companies by equipping them with suitable employees according to their given requirements.
‘Job Bank’ has been originated to revolutionize the platform of helping out people, and we sincerely hope to attain its planned objective and be the ultimate source of help for all individuals in our society.
Aims and Objectives:
- To minimize the rate of unemployment in our society so that other ills like poverty, dishonesty, corruption, black marketing etc. can also be diminished
- To keep an eye out for potential employees and provide them jobs as soon as possible so that their skills don’t go to waste
- To supply industries and other businesses with worthy employees to assist them and increase their manpower
- To assist the youth with their jobs so that they can get a clear idea of how practical life works and how to efficiently handle what they learn
- To provide employment even to those who are unskilled and find suitable jobs for them so that they don’t have to turn to begging and stealing as a way out
- To induce self-reliance and confidence in our society and to enable our youth to become the future pioneers of our society
- To ensure no jobs are given solely on the basis of gender identity, but to be given equal opportunities to both males and females
The Helping Hands Trust has designed a program solely for the youth by the name ‘Youth Squad’ as we believe they are our future. Through this program we ensure to polish the skills of the young to combat all kinds of social, educational and health problems they may face in their life. We also help them to accustom to all these problems so they can face all challenges that come their way with pure excellence, benefiting from this program at the same time.
Our program will instill motivation, confidence and the ability to be optimistic into the youth so they can set their goals with great devotion and also live up to them. We hope to convey our vision to the youth, and help the ones who are already self-motivated and confident but are unable to choose a set career path for themselves. Our NGO aspires to change the way our young minds work and instill the ability to think positively into them to change their way of thinking through our program.
Youth Squad offers Social Activists, and Social workers to engage the youth to pertain in activities like Seminars, Training sessions, and workshops as well as facilitate them with benefits like Medical and Financial Assistance, various incentives or discounting coupons to keep them motivated and active members of our project.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES –
Through “Youth Squad” we aim to facilitate young minds to stay focused and to ensure they hold power to create change within themselves. We hope to attain the following objectives to maintain and continue the work to lead the young minds of our society –
- To promote better understanding amongst each other in developing youth leadership.
- To give each individual the equal opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge and learn something meaningful from our project ‘Youth Squad’.
- To create and maintain a platform for the youth to discover how to project their voice in this society and discover their talents.
- To help create a forum where innovative ideas can be exchanged to make our society and this program better by taking feedbacks timely.
- To provide equal opportunities to the people working regardless of their gender identity; and discourage discrimination at all levels.
- To guarantee that all individuals who benefit from this project will provide a positive contribution not only to themselves, but also to the society.